Salary (Depending on experience)
An outstanding opportunity has arisen for an experienced and dynamic full stack PHP Developer to join an established but growing automotive company based in the North West. Working on a diverse set of projects that contribute to improvements, new features and maintenance of our internal and external systems and sites. If you are looking for a company that gives you a platform to show off your talents then apply today. You will be a major contributor to our projects and can make a positive impact throughout the business.
The ideal candidate will have;
• Extensive experience in PHP development using Laravel.
• Knowledge of MySQL and/or PostgreSQL.
• Familiar with Linux.
• Is fluent in source control, such as Git or other source code management tools.
• The ability to write clean and maintainable code.
• A solid understanding of cross-browser/platform issues and solutions.
• Knows the latest trends and technologies, and is passionate about creating great software and solutions.
What we offer;
• Salary (Depending on experience)
• Monday to Friday
• Casual Dress
• Excellent working environment
Business Development Manager (Sales)
Salary (Basic + Commission OTE)
The Role: Business Development Manager.
We are looking for a highly self-motivated Buisnesss Manager to help us meet our ambitious goals for our company & some of the industry's most prestigious brands that we officially distribute & represent throughout the UK.
Dealership development will be key to your success as our brands require ever higher standards of professionalism & involvement at every level of the customer journey.
You must be forward thinking, willing to embrace the challenge of improving market share from the front lines, you will be part of a team that can call on many decades of experience in the industry.
The potential of the position is overwhelmingly positive with huge plans for the business in the near future, this role will only suit someone who is hungry for professional & personal growth. An interest or active involvement in motorcycling and/or the industry would be an advantage to an application.
• Maintain & Further develop a ready established of existing accounts
• Implement stocking plans/levels brand awarness & promote sales campaigns which include Finance offers
• Identify & take from prospect to account, new dealers and other revenue streams
• Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
• Involvement in exhibitions and events will be required
• Relevant experience in as many aspects of the industry as is possible
• Successful previous experience as a sales representative or sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
• Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organisationand be fully conversant with Social Media and Digital Marketing
• Proven ability to drive the sales process from concept to implementation
• Strong business sense and industry instincts
• Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
Significant time travelling to appointments may be necessary due to the nature of the market place.
Remuneration, generates a competitive earning potential via a basic salary and commission structure. OTE TBA